Latest ALGS News
Latest Clinical Trials
- Efficacy and Safety of Odevixibat in Patients With Alagille Syndrome (ASSERT)
- Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Odevixibat in Patients With Alagille Syndrome (ASSERT-EXT)
- A Maralixibat Expanded Access Program for Patients With Cholestatic Pruritus Associated With Alagille Syndrome (ALGS)
- Evaluation of LUM001 in the Reduction of Pruritus in Alagille Syndrome (ITCH)
- Safety and Efficacy Study of LUM001 (Maralixibat) With a Drug Withdrawal Period in Participants With Alagille Syndrome (ALGS) (ICONIC)
The belief driving drug repurposing is that the current drugs that we do have may yet possess therapeutic aspects we aren’t fully aware of.
Researchers present the case study of a patient who presented with multiple arterial stenoses and was later diagnosed with Alagille syndrome.
Liver transplantation is often urgently required in patients with Alagille syndrome and end-stage liver disease.
Patients who are diagnosed with Alagille syndrome early in life may develop hepatocellular carcinoma much later.
Stomach viruses can become challenging for those with rare diseases such as Alagille syndrome (ALGS).
As a parent of a child with ALGS the doctor appointments, routine visits, and lab work visits can be a lot to manage.
When my son’s liver disease progressed due to Alagille syndrome (ALGS) his xanthomas worsened.
Being the caregiver for someone with Alagille syndrome can come with its own set of challenges and emotions.
The Bespoke Gene Therapy Consortium (BGTC) is an ambitious public-private partnership that aims to develop gene therapies for ultrarare diseases.
The EveryLife Foundation for Rare Diseases pushes a legislative agenda aimed at benefitting the 30 million Americans with a rare disease.
Pediatric gastroenterologist Dr. Henry Lin describes growth, nutritional, and psychosocial considerations for clinicians managing patients with ALGS.
Dr. Henry Lin reviews common clinical presentations and management considerations for renal, skeletal, ocular, and vascular involvement in ALGS.